We take the protection of your personal information very seriously and adhere to strict rules of data protection laws. Personal data is collected on this website only for technical purposes. In no event will the data be sold or passed on to third parties.
The following statement gives an overview of how we guarantee this protection and what kind of data is collected for which purpose.
By accessing this website, the data that your browser transmits to us is automatically saved. These are:
- Browser type / -version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (previously visited page)
- Host name of accessing computer (IP address)
- Date and time of server request
We do not match the data to specific individuals. The analysis of this data is anonymous, and helps us to improve the site in many ways:
- To optimise display of information on various operating systems and browser types / -versions
- To stabilise delivery of the data even in times of high access to website
The data is protected by a username and password and thus only accessible by officers and our service provider administrator
You always have the option to withdraw your consent for data storage and to ask for a cancellation. For this purpose, please call specifying the timing of your visit, and the hostname of your computer (IP address), or use a contact form stored in Contacts.